Friday, September 23, 2011

My List

Have you ever seen My Name Is Earl?

Jeffrey kept telling me how awesome it is, and since I ran out of things to watch on Netflix, I decided I would give it a try.

The jury is still out as to whether or not I like it.

But the guy is obsessed with his list.

It got me thinking about lists.

Keith loves lists.  It is the way I get him to clean, or do anything!

Each morning, we sit down, write up a list of what we are going to do, and then do it.

As the day goes on, he carries the list with him, asking to do things, just so he can have the joy of crossing it off.

I think it is absolutely adorable.

Then one day, I realized I am the same way.

I love lists.

I love making them, and then the sense of accomplishment I get when crossing something off.

Even more so, looking at the list, and seeing things crossed off makes me feel like I got a lot done.

And so, since I am having such a hard time staying focused, I decided to make a list.

A list with baby steps.

This way, I can cross lots of things off my list and get that sense of accomplishments.

I can take baby steps, and then the insurmountable feat of weight loss wont be so insurmountable.

Yay!  I have a list!  I can cross things off the list!  Right over there on the side bar.

Let the list crossing begin.

No comments: