Monday, November 22, 2010

Off The Treadmill.

My goodness, it has been a while.  I see to have fallen off the treadmill.  Or bandwagon, or whatever you want to call it.  Not that I wanted to, but we have had so many birthdays, and cold weather it is just hard to lay off the sweets.  Oh, and I may have a little bit of Julia Child in me.  I love to cook with butter.  It just makes everything taste better.  I am going to have to go back to coconut oil.  That way the flavor is still there, but it is a whole lot healthier.  Genius!   Since I haven't done a whole lot, I don't have a whole lot to write about.  So, hopefully I can keep up on this this time.

1 comment:

Trish said...

You know, you ought to check out Body Ecology. She cooks with coconut oil and sometimes butter. Also, cultured veggies are so healthy!