Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tired. Oh so tired. Pills anyone?

I think I have found a problem.  And I am not sure how to surrmount it.


I am drastically tired.  Every day around 2:00, I am done.  It is like clock work.  There is no way around it.  I don't understand it at all.

And so, I just figured out today, the reason I am not getting any thinner, is due to this exhaustion.  See, around 2:00 every day (right when the tiredness hits) I get a massive sugar craving.  And then I just break.  I find sweet things.  And I just figured out why I get those cravings!  So I can have energy to get through the rest of the day.  And it doesn't ever work.  Which everyone knows why.  I get the sugar crash before the rush even really takes care of me.  And that is why I can't get passed the whole tiredness thing.

I am going to start on iron pills, vitamin B and vitamin D tomorrow.  I just hate taking pills.  But if it makes me feel better, I am all over it.

No comments: