Monday, April 8, 2013

Accountability

 So, this is embarrassing.  I had hoped to not need this blog anymore.

Unfortunately, I do.

I had a hard winter.  I got sick, all the kids got sick, Keith is no longer in preschool, so going to the gym became a habit of old.

And holiday foods were just so good.

And so, I am needing accountability again.

To start off with, I am going to try going off of sugar.

Again.

I am like an alcoholic who just can't say no.  I read once that sugar is more addictive than crack, though, and I have to say, I agree with it.

My focus, however, is not weight loss.  First, I am going to focus on developing healthy habits and hope to kick those old cravings.  By doing this, I figure the chips will fall into place.

And so, as obligatory, my goals:

Exercise:
Walk for at least 30 minutes a day
Weight training M,W, F.
8 cups water a day
Track the foods I eat
No candy
Stretch every day

I will be accountable once a week on this blog, stating how I am doing, and hoping that this will help me develop those habits that I had once upon a time.  I may also add a few little goals.  Such as, this week I want to work on posture.

Here we go again.

Bless you accountability!

No comments: