Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miracle Pill

Reading my friend Kristen's blog, I learned about a book which talks about the same things I have been trying to do.  Change the way you think about yourself and food.  Incredible!  I really need a bit of a guide in this.  I mean, I am doing my best, but without the proper tools and knowledge, your best can only take you so far.  The book is called The Miracle Pill and it is by Tres Prier Hatch.
Upon reading a little of it (from Amazon) it sounds like she went through many of the same struggles I am going through.  You know the ones.  Having a hard pregnancy and ballooning into something you never thought you would be.  Trying so hard to get it off, but never succeeding.  And then, she found a solution.  Thinking differently.  I really hope I win this book!  And if you would like a chance as well, you can go enter to win at Anne Bradshaw's place!

And I will write more of my musings later.  I really have completely changed my battle plan and my outlook.

No comments: